Learn More About Us
Who We Are
Boehm’s UMC traces its heritage to 1775, the year a gathering of believers called a Methodist “Class Meeting” formed in the home of Eve and Rev. Martin Boehm. That class grew to require a new building. So, in 1791, the first Methodist church building in Lancaster County was built: Boehm’s Chapel.
The congregation now gathers in the “New Church” (nearest the street) for worship at 10:30 a.m. Sundays.
We are called to invite people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, to walk together as his disciples, and to share God’s love through serving in our communities.
Our team of staff work together to build life-giving relationships and serve everyone around us in love.
Lead Pastor – Pastor Joan Trout
Serving as our lead pastor, Pastor Joan and her husband Barry have been serving Boehm’s Church since 2017.
Worship Director – Oksana Reedy
Oksana began her role as worship leader in October 2020.